This app can control the helicopter or RC car after you connect the helicopter or RC car transmitter to the audio jack of iOS.
For Helicopter control, this application has 5 parts:
1. On the left screen: This is helicopter's throttle, it can fly the helicopter in the air by move forward and land the helicopter when you move backward of it.
2. On the right screen: This function can control helicopter's direction, you just need to move it to up, down, left or right.
3. On the center of the bottom screen: You can use this trimmer to adjust the helicopter to left or right when the helicopter is keep rotating in the air.
4. On the center of the screen: Press "On" to start the controller; press "off" to turn off the controller.
5. On the upper right corner: You may turn on/off the g-sensor to control your helicopter.
For RC car control, this application has 4 parts:
1. On the left screen: This is car's throttle, it can move forward and backward when you move it.
2. On the right screen: This function can turn right or turn left, you just need to move it to right or left.
3. On the center of the screen: Press "On" to start the controller; press "off" to turn off the controller.
4. Press the "MODEMOTION" : You may turn on/off the g-sensor to control your car.
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
MODELCO is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-07-13. The program can be installed on iOS.
MODELCO (version 2.0.4) has a file size of 18.04 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.